Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Naruto Way of Life


Naruto Group, originally uploaded by Bernard Yong.

I admit, I'm a huge fan of Naruto. I lay claim to this title based on the fact that I have:

- 2 Naruto key chains hanging from my guitar bag

- a variety of Naruto ring tones on my P900

- Naruto wallpapers on BOTH my home AND work PCs (Yup, I'm socially-challenged)

- and last but not least, I cant remember how many prime ministers my country has had but I can recite the origins of the Uchiha clan without batting an eye-lid.

I'd like to see all you Naruto fans try and top that! - and to all those people who have no idea what the heck I'm jabbering on about, head on to www.Narutofan.com and be enlightened oh oppressed being!

PS: I think Naruto is a bloody cheat! If it wasnt for the power of Kyuubi, he'd be be beaten into a rancid pile of ramen by now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bernard Yong said...

jonkoo : Hmmm....there's an icon of a dustbin at the bottom of ur post. I wonder what it does. Should I click on it?...hahahah

to everyone else : The post above vividly displays the anger and bitterness faced by people who have yet to experience Naruto .... be warned! There is still hope! ... hahahahah

10:35 AM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

naruto?

Hmm, sounds like a sushi dish. does it have naked chicks in it? Not the sushi dish lah, the anime. though sushi and naked chicks sounds nice.

9:32 PM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

As yoda once said, "tickled i am".

10:54 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

the verdict, Lord Apprentice is a sushi-chomping pervert...hahahah. Seriously, you should watch Naruto, its an excellent Anime. I'm sure you would like it

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home