Thursday, May 05, 2005

My BMW M3 (I wish!)



Euro Flava

Here is a picture I came across during one of my 'browsing' sessions. Looks lovely doesnt it?

I mean, a regular M3 is already sufficient to send any car lover into a spasm-inducing state of Nirvana, but a modified M3? I've died and gone to heaven!

Things to take note of:

- Flared wheel arches
- Deep dish rims
- Turbocharged
- Sweet paint job

Delicious!


Sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi bukit!

Now that the latest incarnation of the 3-series has arrived on our shores, I think its high I start saving my pennies so that perhaps one day....

one fine day....

I'll be able to afford....a....Bimmer..

Sighhhhh

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Emp23 said...

what! bimmer m3.....keep dreaming ol boy, i now unleash my ultimate curse! J00 SHALL DRIVE PROTONG! FOREVER!.....

5:37 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

NOoOoOO, I have been cursed to a lifetime of protonitis!! Never!!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home