Monday, March 21, 2005

Making Love & Music


Velvet baby!, originally uploaded by boboroshi.

Its something I've been trying to do recently, with limited success. It definitely aint as easy as it looks, lemme tell you. Oh, the joy & agony!

There's a world of difference when you're doing it with other people as opposed to doing it yourself.

Getting used to the styles and techniques of different people sure takes awhile.....but in the end, when you manage to hit that special spot, boy, its definitely sweet!

Then there's that issue with 'tightness'. I think I speak for almost everyone when I say that I like it when 'it's' tight. Sometimes, things arent as tight as you would want it to be though, but with commitment and passion, these issues CAN be resolved!

Btw, I'm talking about Making Music! (What did you think??) What's with the title then? Well, its just a little something which I thought would get your attention and perhaps make you interested enough to read through my putrid posting...hahahah.

Me and my buddies recently formed a band (named surprise-surprise, 'Hodge-Podge'!) awhile ago to keep ourselves busy during the weekends. We've been working on a few songs so far (Word Up, Mad Season, She'll Be Loved to name a few), and who knows, we might post them up when they're done for your aural pleasure..Muaahhaha *evil laughter*.

PS: Guess who's that pictured above? With the funky hat, atomic hairdo, and hunched playing posture...it could only be Slash!! Pictured here jamming with his new band Velvet Revolver. Ahhh, the joys of distortion! Some day ......

Labels: