Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mines Are Good

Such Talent!

I hereby proclaim myself to be the undisputed Minesweeper Flags King of the World! Don't believe me? Just take a look at the picture below



Oh, and do take note of the score line...hahahah. 26-0! Such an unprecedented feat!

Sad to say, the person on the reciving end of my crushing talent is a friend named 'Bincent' (his name has been concealed in order to protect his identity and to spare him from lifelong shame).

Bincent always thought that he was 'da bombz' when it came to Minesweeper Flags, but it was on one fateful day in the office when he made the fatal mistake of challenging me to a round of Minesweeper Flags. Defeat came swiftly as I uncovered mine after mine, after mine. His strategy lay in ruins! His ego was shattered and cast to the wind! Tears began rolling down his cheeks!

Oh sweet Joy!


My Name Is Bernard Yong and I Am A MinesweeperFlag-a-Holic

I admit, I am addicted to Minesweeper Flags. You know, the free game which can be played via your MSN Messenger. Time which should have been spent working were instead spent hunched over my keyboard, eyes glued to the screen, watching the little blue squares which may or may not conceal a mine. Truly captivating stuff.

But enough with this post! I've already wasted enough time typing this as it is. Minesweeper Flags beckons.

If you, like Bincent, think you are 'Da Bombz' at this game, feel free to challenge me at bernardyong@hotmail.com.

I'll be waiting. *evil laughter*

2 Comments:

Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

decided to change games after getting whooped by me in checkers eh?

sad sad boy. *evil laughter*

12:15 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Puh-leeze, I was merely giving you chance. If I concentrated I would have tar-pau'ed you within 10 moves.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home