Wednesday, July 06, 2005

With Looks Like That, Who Needs To Be Desperate?




And I'm a Desperate Husband

I've been hearing a lot about this show recently. Initially, I brushed it off as another Sex And The City clone, but after while my curiosity got the best of me and I made time in my busy schedule (10:00 pm : Cut toe-nails, 10:30 pm : Empty my dustbin, 11:00 : Decide which pillow cover to use...you get the idea) to catch the pilot episode of Desperate Housewives on 8TV last night.

The show was pretty good, which doesn't come as a surprise actually. Those bloody Yankees have always been the masters at making sex-themed shows..and everyone knows that sex plus pretty girls always sell! Just ask Aaron Spelling.


Westeria Lane

Basically, the show pokes fun at the ironies and idiosyncracies of middle-class, suburban life; albeit in a dark, sexually charged kind of way. The characters featured in the show are believable and likeable in their own weird way, the story line is riveting enough to keep you interested, the filming is.........

Arghhhhhh, enough already! I'll come clean! I MUST reveal the truth!!

The REAL reason why I'm watching the show is because of....

Eva Longoria.

C'mon, just look at the picture below. Isn't she lovely?...ahhhhhh



I'm smitten.

Next Tuesday, at 10:30 pm, you know what I'll be doing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bernard Yong said...

She is 5 feet 3 inches. On the short side, but ah well...I'm not picky...hahah.

2:19 PM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

damnit i missed it!

you're chick is fine, but teri hatcher is mine.

Finally, a show for heterosexual guys to get excited about. I can imagine these guys having nites at home watching the damn show together...hahaha..that would be freaky.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Teri Hatcher looks oldddd man. Her face is all wrinkly, with eye bags ... uggghhh. But that's only in candid shots and interviews. In Desperate Housewives, she still looks fineeeee.

She's no match for MY girl though.

Muahahahaha

5:36 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

david : you speak the truth...sigghh :(

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home