Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I wan't to write a powderful post...

..but I don't have the time!

Argghhh...looking back at my past few posts, I realised that they are all nothing more than a bunch of photoshop'ed pictures accompanied by a few miserable sentences. Where is the literary flair in that?? I can't believe I have let myself become like this. I have degenerated into....just...another ... PHOTO-BLOGGER...urkkk!!!

Of course, now that I have identified the problem, there are 2 things I can do about it. First, I can begin attacking my keyboard with a vengeance, churning out a soddingly long post full of konon-nya witty remarks, insightful comments and other generally entertaining crap. On the other hand, I could just post another shit-load of photos, attach a few miserable sentences to it, pass it off as a blog post and continue whining and bitching about how I don't have enough time to blog anymore.

You know what? That second option sounds much easier.

To all my readers, don't worry lah. I have not given up writing entirely. I just need inspiration. Works of arts can't be rushed you know.

Btw, Proton just launched the new Satria Neo. Ooooohhh!! As you all may know, I am hopelessly in 'love' with Protons and their rattly, brittle components. I think I'll write something about it in my next post, after I've popped by a nearby Proton dealer to check it out of course.

So stay tuned! As for now, here are somemore photos...muahahah.


My new workplace

Some of my readers have been asking me to upload pics of my new office. In order to silence their rabid please, I've decided to do just that. Enjoy, all you demanding folks.























9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you have to have inspiration to write blog posts maaa....

nice office :D

10:30 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Yea, tell me about it. Inspiration seems to be sorely lacking nowadays. I need something to rile me up! To get me all pissed! THAT's when I can truly write good stuff...hahah.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... look my 'desk' is posted here!!!!! it looks nice n tidy although with many toys, right? lol...

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...pretty cool desk decked out with stuffed toys..! I love it !
errr...where's my desk?

4:57 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

I assume the first 'anonymous' is sherlyn and the second one is Debbie =)

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the 3rd?

11:25 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Papa is it you?

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

second one's not Debbie.. =) but nice try.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

The who?...nooOoOoO!!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home