Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sambungan Otak

New surroundings, new colleagues, new challenges, new everything



Today is the 3rd day at my new job. There is so much information to absorb that my brain feels like its going to combust and ooze out my nostrils in a slimy trail. It's been hectic, for sure, but heaps of fun as well. Hopefully I'll be somewhat settled down by next week, then the actual work can begin.

Working in Mont Kiara so far has sure been fun. The place is practically jam free after work. Driving out of Mont Kiara and Hartamas is a breeze. But then I'll hit PJ where the streets are more packed than Brad Pitt's abs on Troy. @#$@!! Seems like you can 't get anywhere around PJ without getting stuck in a jam. Oh well, a few minutes of motoring freedom is better than nothing. At least my commute home has been cut down to aroundd 30-40 minutes, from the usual 1 hour plus it took me to get back from KL.

My new job also doesn't leave me much time to blog. At least for now. Hopefully when I'm more settled, I'll be able to resume my pointless-but-ultimately-satisfying-for-the-soul blogging activities.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget who's your no. 1 boss!me! :P

haha...surely you'll settle in quick cos your new boss is absolutely dependant on you to lead his team into a new era! and, you're never been one to fail to hit your targets or disappoint your teammates. you are not only an excellent team player but a great team leader...it's about time you are given the opportunity to lead a team like this one. so go get em' tiger! :)

as for 'our' team, you know who's boss. so, i expect you to deliver my goodies soon :P

-guido-

9:57 AM  
Blogger frostee said...

Good start! Good one ya dude!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yess, bernard... Usaha Kuat Kuat!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

I wonder who is the second anonymous..hahahh.

To guido, would you like to buy 1 tyre and get 7 for free? :)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home