Monday, June 05, 2006

Snarf, Fargle, Zing, Boop

If the title of this post seems like rubbish...

...it's because it is. I can't be bothered to come up with a amazingly witty, grammy winning title like I usually do, so I just thought I'd randomly type the first few words which came into my mind.

Yup, those were the first four words which came into my mind. I scare myself sometimes.

Ah well, the mind can be a scary thing.


The end of KLIM

Yesterday marked the end of our annual KL Motor Show, and my girlfriend's stint as a brand ambassador for our beloved-car-company-which-likes-to-give-animal-names-to-its-cars (except for the Myvi, which sounds pretty decent. And also the Kembara, which is not named after an animal...at least, none that I know of). For my more duh readers, I'm referring to Perodua. Yup, the maker of the Kancil, Kenari and rumour has it, the up and coming Kuching. Remember, you heard it here first.

Anyway, here are very few pics which I randomly picked coz I am darn free at work at the moment.











In case you're wondering why I am so free, it's because this is my last week at Horwath. By this time next week, I'll be lounging in my new office in Mont Kiara, far from the madness of Jalan Ampang during peak hours. Ho ho ho!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger frostee said...

bye KLIM! See you next year!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

I hope BMW decides to take part in next year's show. I miss my M3s and M5s!!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home