Friday, April 06, 2007

Yes, I am still alive

Blood, Sweat, Tears & Chocolate Cakes

Some of my readers complained that I haven't been updating my blog regularly enough and were wondering whether was I still alive or have I been arrested by the ISA for disturbing the peace with my recent nude run down Bukit Bintang Street.

Piqued your interest now did I?...LOL

Ok, imaginary nude runs aside, my schedule has been increasingly packed as of late and I have precious little time to even pick up the newspapers, let alone blog. In fact, I've been practicing holding in my 'chocolate cake' so that instead of sitting on the throne for 10 minutes every day, I now only have to go once a week. True, this may not be good for my health, and my butt always feels like a meriam buluh just detonated within, but it saves me precious minutes - minutes which I am now using to type this post all because of YOU!

I tell you, the pain I go through for you.


Deuce Bigalow

I recently met this guy during work, while we were discussing possible ways to form a strategic partnership. Sounds like serious stuff right? But in spite of the 'seriousness' of the discussion, I had a terrible time trying to stifle my laughter every time his name was mentioned. Think I'm juvenile? Wait till you see his name below...



Yup, his name is MANHORE. I don't know about you, but that sounds too similar to MANWHORE for my liking. At first, I was reluctant to pronounce his name like how it was spelled, instead opting for the more 'polite' pronunciation of MAN-OR but he politely corrected me and it was then that I almost lost it.

Manhore. *chuckle*

7 Comments:

Blogger NickTay said...

manhore!!! Muahahahahahaha...some families really don't think before they name their child

11:31 AM  
Blogger mon said...

I seriously think his parents were on drugs AND were drunk when they named him.. 0.o

1:16 PM  
Blogger Bernice said...

what a wonderful name.
Please name your future child that too. haha.

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
oh my. you should watch russell peters' Outsourced.

10:12 AM  
Blogger frostee said...

Hahah! That cracked me up big time dude! Guess he has a "man-gina" and people call him a "he-b*tch".

Sigh... poor guy.

10:55 AM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

hahaha.....man whore? how can he have not changed his name the moment he turned 18?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

lordtick: Maybe he LIKES being called Man whore...heh heh

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home