Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Junk Night @ Laundry, 7th March 2007

Catch us there, at 9:30 pm

Yup, it's true. I'll be performing at Laundry together with a few other friends of mine this coming Wednesday (tomorrow). Laundry sure is brave to allow that. They must despise their customers a lot.

Scenes of angry mobs storming the stage and tossing my sorry arse out did cross my mind.

Twice.

Ok, truth be told, I'm just going to be a keh-leh-feh with a guitar. My girlfriend was the one they invited to perform as part of an event by Junk Magazine called, you guessed it, Junk Night. The purpose of this event is to feature the indie musicians and aspiring artistes in the local scene, and my girlfriend was selected based on the strength of her MySpace profile.

The organizers listened to her original songs and they liked it enough to invite her to perform. Little did they know that her band consists of 'musicians' like me *evil laughter*

The poster for the event is shown below, so do show your support and be there at 9:30 pm on 7th March. See ya!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bernice said...

Yay for Janice! Too bad I won't be there to see it, but I'm sure you guys will do great. I absolutely loooove Laundry. They make the best drinks; order a sangria for me. :)

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home