Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Have A New Blog

mypropertynews.blogspot.com

I've taken a page from Daren's book and decided to start my very own news blog. You can check it out here. It is called Malaysia Property News and it is basically a compilation of all property related news in Malaysia from major sources such as The Star, The Edge, Sun etc. Quite simple stuff ler, but I am hoping that it would be able to attract a sizable amount of traffic (thus making me oodles of money in the process).

As you can see from the link above (and in my sidebar), the site is still pretty bare with a few rough edges. Also, Google's AdSense is not yet up and running. They said that I have to wait a week for approval...ughhh, I hate waiting. Once it's approved, I'm going to have a hard time controlling the urge to pepper every last square-pixel of space with Google's Ads....but I'll try my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home