Monday, June 06, 2005

3 Days to go...

So long, Farewell

Yup, in 3 days time I will bid thee farewell. Gone will I be from the mundane drudgery of LRT-commute, from the stifling climatically controlled environment known as the office; and from the suicidal motorcyclists known as Mat Motors (who by the way, for some reason unbeknownst to anyone with an iota of intelligence, always insist on jumping a red traffic light JUST as you are about to cross the junction...argghhhhh)

In precisely 3 days time, I will be lying on an idyllic, pristine beach (and no, I don't mean Port Dickson) along the East Coast of Malaysia. It will be heaven, I can't wait!



Only 3 more days to go....


Maestro Hendrix

I've been listening to Jimi Hendrix a lot lately. His signature style of guitar playing never fails to amaze me. One day, one day....I will sound just as good as him (Bwahahahah... you're right, I can't say that with a straight face)



I've been trying to play several of his songs (with trying being the key word), and hey waddaya know, some of my friends could actually recognize the song I was playing! Wow! It is amazing really, considering that my renditions of Jimi Hendrix's 'Cocaine', 'Little Wing' and 'Wind Cried Mary' sound more like monophonic-ringtones than anything resembling the originals.

Oh well, at least they could recognize it.

5 Comments:

Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

ahh, nuthin beats sipping a cool beer by the beach, sand under yer feet, sea winds in yer face...

ahh..i can almost taste the sea air, smell the scent of the winds....

7:53 PM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

and bring back pictures dude...

7:55 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

I bet you want pictures of chicks in bikinis rite?...hahaha

8:10 AM  
Blogger Emp23 said...

we wan't pics of chick and we wan't em now! lol. seriously, have some fun in the sun, and always use sunblock, melenoma suck in the long term.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Alrighty, I'll be sure to take pics of some fowls if I come across em' :)

I've got my sunblock ready..oh yeaaah. Time for some fun in da sun!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home