Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Farewell to Thee


Coz I'm leaving, on an express bus...


Well, this will be my last post for this week. I think I've packed most of the stuff which I will need. Lemme see....

Extra clothes...check
Digital camera...check
Vitagen (hey, the bus ride is gonna be gruelling! I need my nourishment)...check
Extra-tuff sun block...check
Leather whip...check


Alrighty then, I've got all I need for a weekend by the beach. I will be leaving town tonight and will only be back on next Monday. I'll be sure to update you all regarding my trip in my next post.


Battlefield Madness

Till then, here are some screen-shots from the soon-to-be-launched (by next month actually) Battlefield 2. Have a gander at these pics but please be sure to wipe up the drool stains from your keyboard.









Workaholics United

For those of you who will be stuck in the office till Saturday, here's a post from my sisters blog that will cheer you up. Enjoy!...Muahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home