Thursday, July 28, 2005

Standing In A Parking Lot With A Camera In My Hand

The Clock Chimes 8

I was sitting in a parking lot one night, waiting for my other band members to show up to begin our practice session.

"Hmmm...8:00 pm and still no one in sight"

Bored, I got out and began playing around with the different settings on my digital camera. The pictures below are the result of a guy having too much time on his hands.











To all the petrolheads, my lights are from Aura, an Australian HID brand. You can Google them.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

i swear, if you ever drive up behind my car, i am gonna slam my brakes and destroy those evil lights!!! hahahah

just out of curiosity though, why do ppl like to install these kind of permanently blinding head lights? Is it legal? Does it consume more power? Do the chicks dig it?

7:09 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

HIDs dont consume more power, in fact, it consumes less than traditional halogen lights. The reason why we install them?...ermmm...ummm.. for kicks I guess...hahah. But honestly, guys dig it more than girls..hahahah.

9:01 AM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

really ? less power?

wait a min, i seem to remember someone you or ringo knows, that sells this stuff...

12:03 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

My gf sells this stuff lah. U want? Can get you a good price

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home