Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tengku Mahaleel is out, because of Me?


(above : Without Proton, I feel this small)


It's about time!

Imagine my surprise when I opened the newspapers this morning and was greeted by the headline "Tengku Mahaleel Ousted". Finally the board members of Khazanah Nasional came to their senses. Oh Joy! How my heart leapt with gladness! The hills are aliveee...with the sound of music! Alright, the 'hills' I am referring to is actually Bukit Gasing and that's not the sound of music, that's just the Mat Kool jingle being played at full volume by the neighbourhood ice-cream man.

Ah well, close enough.


Was it me?

Suddenly, it dawned on me. It was just a few days ago that I posted yet another Mahaleel- bashing post on my blog. Coincidence? I think not! Could it be that the senior management of Khazanah actually read through my blog and agreed with my views? Or, or...could it be that copies of my blog were photostated on Double-A paper (made from farmed trees no less) and circulated during one of their super-duper strategic, management meetings?

Is it possible that maybe Badawi (Da Man himself!) actually got hold of a copy of my humble blog and after reading it, decided that "This dude is so right yo! Down with da Tengku!". Yes, I am aware that Badawi has never spoken like that before in public, but for all we know...he might be an avid listener of 50 Cent and is superbly well-versed in the fine art of ebonics and gangsta rhymin'! Betcha never thought of that eh.


With great power comes great responsibilities

I now realize the power I hold in my hands. The power which flows from every stroke of the keyboard and with every click of the 'Submit Post' icon. This is heady stuff! I can only pray that I will not succumb to the seductive power of...ermm...power. I will remain upright! I will maintain my integrity! I will! I must!!

For Freedom!!!!

With that last cry, I picked up my pitchfork and together with my fellow scottish peasants, began charging down the hill towards the Anglo-Saxon army below. Wish me luck.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger In Technicolor said...

I agree. It was u.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

I don't want to abuse my power :(

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bleh...tis not possible! i whooped yer ass in checkers!

oops..hmm..silap topic.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

anonymous : You must either be Nimal or Vincent. Reveal yourself!!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home