Monday, October 10, 2005

Missing in Action

My Life...

I know I haven't been posting for quite some time. I can't help it. My schedule for the past few weeks have been crazy! Oh btw, did I mention that I got shortlisted in the final 12 for the Nescafe Kick-Start challenge? Yea, I really thank God for seeing me through.

This is one of the main reasons why I've been so busy as of late. I had to take quite a number of days off from my regular day job in order to attend the filming of the reality show, which began in October and will go on til the end of December. Yup, its a miracle my boss allowed me to take all those days off (I will keep the number of days a secret, for now..hahah). However, because of this I've had to put in more hours at the office in order to get my office work done. What this basically means is 13-15 hour working days....tiring.

Anyway, I wish I could update you guys more on what's been happening with me and all, and how the shoot is like, but I've been made to promise never to utter a single word regarding the program to anyone by Nescafe. So yea, mum's the word.

I'll keep this post short for now. I will try my best to post at least once every couple of days. I miss blogging.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:24 PM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

Kick some Nescafe flavoured ass man! hahah

12:50 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Glad to know my posts have been missed...hahah

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home