Monday, September 26, 2005

My Seven Things

I've been tagged by my friend Bernice. So here goes.

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
  • See my father come to Christ
  • Travel the world with my mother
  • Be active in missions, especially to the poorer nations of the world
  • Raise a family of my own with my wife
  • Embark on an epic drive from Paris to Istanbul along the Orient Express's original route
  • Sky dive from a biplane at 50,000 feet
  • Succeed in my business
Seven Things I Could Do
  • Have more compassion
  • Be more humble
  • Be more devoted in my Spiritual walk
  • Spend more time with my family
  • Make more of an effort to keep in touch with old friends
  • Cut down on my expenses
  • Appreciate the little things in life
Seven Celebrity Crushes
  • Angelina Jolie (Me and a million other guys, and girls even)
  • Jennifer Anniston
  • Scarlett Johansson
  • Eva Longoria (I could say I'm desperate for her. Corny, I know)
  • Aeris, Tifa and Rinoa from Final Fantasy (not geeky enough?....)
  • Kimberly, the piano playing girl from Jem and the Holograms (how about this?)
  • The Michelin Man (???)
Seven Often Repeated Words/Phrases
  • Bollocks
  • You know
  • Monkey
  • What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger
  • To-te-bayo
  • You are gay
  • There was this one time at band camp....
Seven Physical Traits I Look For in the Opposite Sex
  • No moustache
  • Must have female genatilia
  • No dorsal fin
  • Must not have a tail
  • At least 2 eyes
  • Must have hair
  • Must at least closely resemble a homosapien in physical form
Seven People to Tag
  • Nimal D
  • Anthony Leong
  • Yit Weng
  • Stephanie Yong
  • Winnie
  • David Lee
  • Lydia

6 Comments:

Blogger Bernice said...

I love you for doing this just because it proves to me that you read my blog. You are my favorite person in the world right now! And yes, I too have a gigantic crush on the Michelin Man. My love for him is just undeniable.....

7:10 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Of coz I read your blog. Your blog isn't part of my Blog-Ville for nothing ya know...hahahah.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who doesn't love Eva! I was messing with her pictures on the rubberfaces.com site, but I couldn't even mess her up, she is so cute!

10:55 AM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

ermm..does thismean that im tagged?

4:38 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Lord Apprentice : Yes, you are. Now get started typing out your list you foo!

5:34 PM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

This tag game sux. I much prefer the school yard version. Less thinking was involved, and more violence and brutality.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home