Monday, August 14, 2006

The Lord of the Perverts

28 years ago, a pervert was born

Last Friday night, I celebrated the birthday of one of my old friends, Mr. Shedden Ee. To some, he is known as the owner of Racecraft and Motorsport division, but to his close friends...we know him as a slut who likes to nothing more than to voice out-loud the minute details of his sexual preferences to any poor unsuspecting souls who happen to be standing within ear-shot.

Conversations with Shedden usually go something like this..

Me: Hey man, wassup
Shedden: I just had sex lah a few minutes ago
Me: Ermm...alright, so where do you want to go for lunch?
Shedden: The girl didn't blow me, so I feel darn potong stim
Me: You sick perv!
Shedden: What? Where got??!

You get the idea.

Anyway, for his birthday, a group of us headed down to RedBox, The Curve for a night of ear-drum busting, high-decibel fun.



Young sms'ed me the day before saying that everyone will be meeting up at around 8:30 at the Curve. As we all know so well, we Malaysians have a different understanding of the arcane concept of time. To us equator-dwelling folk, when somebody says "meet at 8:30", he actually means..."meet you when I've finally decided to wake up, throw on some dirty old clothes, spend a few minutes flicking through Astro, pick my nose, prepare myself a little snack, scratch my arse....and the list goes on and on"

Basically, you take the time which was 'agreed upon', add 2 hours to it, and you'll be pretty much on time. So it comes as no surprise that when I arrived there at 11:30, people were just beginning to show up. And btw, I came late because I had to pick up my gf from KLPAC alright, not because I'm a tardy git.

We finally began singing at around 12:30, and lasted till around 3:30 am before deciding to call it a night. We're all getting old lah, staying up till 3 in the morning is a herculean feat!

Anyway back to the birthday boy. In case you're wondering what he looks like (so you can tell your daughters to avoid him...hahah, just kidding dude!), here's a pic of him together with Lim Cheng Jin aka Harry. Don't they make a luvly couple?...aaawwwwwww.



The room we occupied was the VIP room, and therefore came equipped with a PS2 for the anti-social people amongst us. Needless to say, some of the guys were flocking to it like bees to honey. I did try my hand at a few laps of Gran Turismo, but I found myself thinking "what in the world am I doing, paying a few hundred bucks just to play Gran Turismo?". Heck no!



Some of us didn't feel the same way though, and had to be dragged kicking and crying from the PS2 in order to pose for a few pics, and sing a few songs. In fact, they probably short-circuited one of the PS2 controllers with their tears of anguish as it was cruelly wrenched from their balmy hands.

Hahah...serves them right.



In spite of Gran Turismo, the night ended well and everyone had a good time bonding. I'm too tired now (it is a Monday morning after all) so I won't post much. Here are some pics for you to enjoy. Laterz!









3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby, you've been so busy being my "ahmad" that you don't remember where you pick me up from? hahaha...it wasn't klpac...it was the yummy yu jia restaurant!!!!!!! haha...just couldn't resist to expose you :P

5:45 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Oops! I forgot!...hahahah. I just automatically typed KLPAC. That shows how often I've been fetching you till I've forgotten the details..hahah.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn my "englands"! i meant to say "i couldn't resist exposing you" but what did i type? i will reward my ahmad in due time k. better get u some memory pills

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home