Friday, July 28, 2006

Broken Bridges

Spot anyone familiar?

My friends and regular readers will recognise my girlfriend's face there, but for those of you who don't know who she is, I'll give you a hint. She's the one holding the fan.

Yup, that's my beloved...

I have a fetish for aunties...



Just in case some of you take me seriously and think that I'm some sick perv, I better just make it clear that I was merely kidding. My gf is the one hugging the chubby guy with the tie.

So click on the picture for more details on the show. It's gonna start showing in the middle of August so do show your support :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger .pheroxia. said...

yo dude, long time no cee. =)
sorry but cant help myself but say the chubby dude ur gf is hugging looks like kenny sia! hahaha... =p

1:39 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

You know what, you're absolutely right!!...hahahah, farnee shiet

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home