Monday, July 24, 2006

Wedding Bells are Ringing

Here comes the bride, all dressed in white..

Ahh, weddings. Don't you just love them? In fact, I think the only people who don't enjoy weddings are people who are above 40 and still single. The poor souls.

Anyway on Saturday, my friend Danny and Bridget oficially tied the knot. It's always so touching watching the union of 2 souls eh. At times like this, the chorus of the Spicegirls '2 Become 1' keeps playing in the back of my mind.

Scary, I know.











Alright, you may be wondering why there are so many photos of a baby and hardly any of the wedding. Well, I can't help it if baby Caitlin looks so much better in photos than 90% of my friends alright...hahahah. Okayyy, I'm kidding. My friends are gorgeous specimens...

...in their own right...

...I suppose...

...ermm, yeah.

Ok lah, just to prove that I DO have friends who are not wearing diapers, here are a few photos of us posing at the end of the night.