Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Now That the World Cup is Over..




...I can finally ...

  • erase from my mind, the disturbing images of Gattusso running around the pitch in his briefs
  • get my hands on the Adidas Teamgeist football (hopefully they will discount the price after the world cup)
  • forgive Brazil for their utterly hopeless world cup performance
  • get rid of my 'France Team' voodoo dolls (which worked superbly I might add...ho ho ho)
  • stop laughing everytime I hear the word 'England' and 'World Cup Winners' mentioned in the same sentence
  • sign up for Zidane's school of head-butting martial arts
  • look forward to seeing Malaysia in World Cup South Africa 2008 (yeah rite!)
Hmmm...anything else I missed?

10 Comments:

Blogger NickTay said...

England? World Cup winners? That will ALWAYS be funny :P

9:48 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Hahahah....ur killing me!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Gallivanter said...

England World Cup Winners...wow...that's an oxymoron indeed!! LOL

4:32 PM  
Blogger Bernice said...

goodness, I'm totally taking classes at the Zidane's school of head-butting martial arts right now. Although, the effect isn't as great when you have a healthy amount of hair on your head. They encourage that you shave it all off.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Keropok said...

... I can buy a Portugal jersey for my baby sister and say "Hi Christiano"

... I can wear a Brazil jersey and look good even though you have a pot-belly (if it worked for chipmunk boy, why can't it work for me!)

... I can go round in hope of finding a Malaysian team jersey, and place bets that I shall never actually find one... even though the buggers in PS are even selling blardy PS jerseys!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Doreen said...

What about visiting Italy since the entire country is on party mode? Heh. Friend in Italy claims that girls are running around in nothing but body paint of their country colours that evening they won the cup!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

doreen: That's it! I'm gonna go to Italy!...woo hoo! Long live italian football....lol

7:53 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

keropok: Sounds like ur baby sis is a football-ing ace in the making =)

And I have no idea what the Malaysian team jersey looks like. A big hibiscus logo on the front perhaps?

7:53 AM  
Blogger frostee said...

Malaysia in the world cup? Probably when Malaysia hosts the world cup... like never.

11:01 AM  
Blogger frostee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home