Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Honk If You Find This Funny =)

Deviating from the norm

I don't usually re-post the stuff I come across on the Internet, but this joke was pretty funny (well, to me at least) so I thought I'd just highlight it here in the hallowed pages of my blog *ahem*. Enjoy!

These two Middle Easterners come to America. They get separated from each other, and about a year later they get together to see who had become more Americanized.

So the first guy says, 'I'm picking up my son from baseball practice, and then we're going out to McDonald's. And then I'm going home to watch some NFL football. How about you?'

And the second guy says, 'F@#% you, towelhead!'"

5 Comments:

Blogger Bernice said...

Hmm... so politically incorrect. But I laughed... lol

Got a new blog. You should change the link. DUH.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

bernice: Yea, politically incorrect jokes are generally pretty funny :)

Your new blog is bernicetheshoeaddict.blogspot.com right? I've updated the link before.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bernard, as promised

http://about-nude-not-naked.blogspot.com/2006/08/just-because-racism-exists-elsewhere.html

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://timothytiah.blogspot.com/

other half of leng mou

9:15 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

jason: Thanks man

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home