Friday, September 08, 2006

You Are That Blogger Right?

A taste of blogging...ermm...'fame'

Yesterday, while I was having dinner at Amcorp, a fellow came up to me and said "Hey, you are that blogger right?" I was blur for a moment, but after awhile, a joyful realization sank in...

..there are people who actually follow my blog!

Woo hoo! I practically felt like jumping up and doing a little victory jig but thankfully, I managed to control myself. It's pretty amazing though, I've always thought that the only people who read my blog were,

a) my mother (out of love for her only son)
b) my close friends (out of pity)
c) myself (coz I have to check my posts for typos...duh)

What is even more amazing is the fact that the fellow, upon recognizing me, did not accuse me of cluttering up the blogosphere with my nonsensical rants and raves and angrily charge towards me with balled-up fists, and strings of expletives spewing from the mouth. He was quite friendly in fact. What a shocker.

Oh well, now that I know that there are people who actually find the crap I post entertaining, I better buck up and find more interesting topics to blog about. Any suggestions?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog :) But it is out of pity...muahahaha...:)

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, u have not add me in ur msn

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, who is the 'friendly fellow'

3:52 PM  
Blogger Bernice said...

I read it only because I'm bored... hahahahaha

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read ur blog cause i'm at work... haha... hmm.. it's good entertainment

8:38 AM  
Blogger dareNtiff said...

First it was Malay Mail who used your posting from your Blog.

Now a stranger from no where comes out and greet you. Did he ask you for an autograph? Hehe

I guess you can be the ultimate Celebrity Blogger = Celebrogger!
:) haha

3:40 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Not to sound like a stalker... but I bet you do have several blog followers, and I'm one of them! You write very well, and I'm really interested to hear what you have to say about your life & culture. I have your page bookmarked. Thanks for keeping life interesting!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Thanks for all your positive comments, it feels good to be appreciated =)

12:16 PM  
Blogger frostee said...

YEap... I don't know you personally but I do follow you blog. Your views are good alternative to them mainline bloggers.

Keep it up dude.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

I read your blog to cure my immsonia.
Muahahaha!!!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

I didnt my blog could cure insomnia. Hmmm...maybe I should start charging insomniacs to read my blog eh. I'll be rich!!...muahahahah

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home