Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ms. Hypertune

At the Club



I met up with a few friends of mine at Soda Club, who were some of the official sponsors for the Ms. Hypertune 2006 event. And before you think that I'm some perv who enjoys ogling at an endless string of bikini clad women, let me clarify that I was there mainly to meet up with my friends. The beauty pageant was but a mere distraction...*ahem*



The night was pretty mundane, with the exception of some moron who called in with a bomb scare. Such idiocy! In the end, everybody had to evacuate the club for the better part of an hour while a team of police combed the building with their sniffer dogs. Bugger.

After what seemed like ages, they finally let us back in. Due to the delay, the beauty pageant only began at around 11-ish. I wasn't that excited about it though, I've seen the past Ms. Hypertune pageants before and for some reason, the girls contesting just don't strike my fancy. They can usually be divided into 2 categories, a) pretty in an ah lian way, and b) ugly in an ah lian way. No matter how you cut it, they are all usually ah lians. Such a pity.

As the contestants began to walk onto the stage, every male began to jostle and fight tooth and nail for a vantage spot, leaving their girlfriends fuming at the back. Hah....they are soooo gonna get it later at night.

Me and my friends were seated in the VIP section, and therefore had the 'luxury' of having the girls come to us. We did not have to jostle with the above mentioned Neanderthals, thus preserving our dignity.....hahah.







In the end, I got bored halfway through the event and decided to leave. Like I said, beauty pageant's aren't my thing. As the girls paraded up and down our section, my mind kept wandering to other things. Which is quite scary if you actually think about it. We've become so desensitized to sex that the sight of scantily-clad woman gyrating to music can get boring pretty quickly.

Either that or the contestants weren't that hot to begin with...hahah

Here are some photos, you decide.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I start to wonder what camera are you using??
It seems like a good quality of camera. SLR? CANon?

1:43 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

I'm using a Panasonic Lumix FX01

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one.
Mine is FX09.. how come not performing?!!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home