Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Roy's Birthday Gathering

It's Hari Raya and I'm too lazy to think of things to write. Here are some pics from last Saturday Night, when I met up with a few friends at SevenEightNine for drinks, in celebration of Roy's birthday. Enjoy!









One of my readers commented that I seem to post up a lot of pictures of guys kissing, tweasing each other's nipples etc. AND they always seem to involve the same few fellows.

I dont wan't to name names, but Alvin, Chern Yuan, Jon and Eugene seem to have this condition where they are compelled to express their pent-up feminine urges when in the presence of each other. I assure you that they are currently seeking professional help.

We still love them though.





Uncle Lim loves his tea, and thanks to him, I'm beginning to see the appeal of ordering tea as well. Its a real bargain! All you have to do is keep topping up your teabag with hot water and voila, you have a drink to last you through the whole night. Hmmm.....I wonder if the smart boffins at Boh can concoct up beer-flavoured tea. Now THAT would be awesome :)















Girls talk about the weirdest things.





Ever noticed how some people always have the urge to put on a ridiculous, konon-nya cute smile and stick up their fingers in a 'V' sign when faced with a camera? Well stop dissing them. It's cool, really....*ahem*. Below is our homage to all the kawaii girls around the world.









3 Comments:

Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

moby pickle? thats so stupid is actually funny. bwahaha

7:26 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

I think ur the only person other than me who thinks it is funny..hahah. The rest don't appreciate intellectual humour I suppose.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

farmer-saurus...hyuk hyuk, i still think that's a vlid answer

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home