Sunday, October 22, 2006

Random Anniversary

Random + Anniversary = Something very special



My girlfriend recently had this brilliant idea to randomly choose a date and celebrate it as our 'random anniversary'. Don't ask my why, the way a female mind works is plain strange.

I thought, "Wouldn't this diminish the significance and importance of our actual anniversay?"

Nope, she said. According to her female logic, it would actually 'enhance' the special-ness of our anniversary when it comes around. Ermm...right.

In selecting a location, we settled for attic KL seeing as how parking there is hardly ever a problem, and we were in the mood for somewhere nice and quiet. After downing a few cocktails, I began to see that there was something to this random celebration cum anniversary after all.

Life can sometimes reek of routine, and a little random celebration can definitely help to break up the monotony. Think about it, we have so many things to be thankful for, and which warrants a 'celebration' hor?

My initial scepticism swept aside, I was convinced. Therefore, I want to let all my friends know that I'll be celebrating my random birthday today...or anytime else I feel like it.

After all, it's supposed to be random :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bernice said...

mmmm... the cocktails look so good!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Yea, its a Metropolitan...delicious!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home