Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Honest Police Officer Sir, I Wasn't Aiming At His Head

A turret here, and another one there

Is it just me or are the drivers on the roads of Malaysia getting more imbecilic by the day? Just this morning, I got honked at by some Blazing Idiot (BI) on the way out from Subang Jaya just because I ter-blocked his path for like 20 seconds. 20 SECONDS!! Sheesh....you can't even pick your nose satisfactorily in that time.

The BI was driving a black pickup truck (can't afford a real car eh) and went past me with his engine revving loudly and horn blaring like somebody just stuck a nail in his scrotum. What a dick. I almost wanted to give chase, wind down my window and show him the universal sign of friendship but I decided against it. One of my new years' resolutions is to stop losing my temper on the road, but at the rate I'm going, I'll consider it a major achievement if I even make it till February.

2 Comments:

Blogger frostee said...

try as you may... it's pretty hard not to lose your cool when driving in Malaysia. We are surrounded moronic imbecils who just don't know what driving courtesy is.

February seems like a more achieveable target. Heheh! All ze best

3:17 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Thanks dude, February it is!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home