Monday, November 21, 2005

Opening of Little Asia

My friend, the restaurateur

My old school mate recently opened a swank little restaurant down in Klang. Called 'Little Asia', it features a unique asian fusion menu, plus the place looks really swell with live music performances to boot. What more could you ask from a restaurant? Not much, judging by the thronging crowd which packed the place every night since its opening 10 days ago.

It was great seeing my friend do well in this new business venture of his, and I wish him all the best. Now, where's my free food?...hahah.


(above: The founders of the restaurant are the 2 dudes on the left. The other guys on the right are just shameless freeloaders...hahah)

8 Comments:

Blogger Kenny Lee said...

startin' a whole new business ain't easy stuff.
hope all the luck.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Yea, tell me about it. But they have the capital, and the response has been great thus far :)

Hope it continues doing well.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great, but where is this restaraunt? Where in Klang is it? Got address??

12:50 PM  
Blogger Bernice said...

You are going to buy me dinner there when I come back to Malaysia right?

8:03 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

bernice: of course...*cough*

ew: It is near the Klang Tesco, I am not sure what that area is called but it is huge with loads of restaurants. I remember passing by Bandar Botanik on the way in tho.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Bernice said...

what is that "*cough*" for?

11:52 AM  
Blogger Bernice said...

there will be no *cough*-ing of any sort. Only "Yes Bernice, I will take you to eat at the awesome new restaurant because you are the best."

11:53 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

bernice : *cough*... contaminants ... *gasp*, in the air *choke* *wheeze*

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home