Monday, December 19, 2005

Of Annual Dinners, Babies and Guitars

I'm feeling lazy today....

The title of this paragraph says it all. I'm too lazy to compose a proper post today so I'll just cobble together a bunch of pictures which were taken during the past weekend and voila!...instant cheapo post! (I can just about picture all the serious, avid bloggers out there shaking their heads in disbelief. How dare I desecrate their sacred medium. Well, too bad eh...hyuk hyuk)


Horwath Annual Dinner 2005

My company had its Annual Dinner last Friday night, and guess who was 'brutally-forced-using medieval-torture-methods' to be the emcee for the night? Sighh, yes, yours truly....and I have the scars to prove it! We also had an orientation session for the newcomers. I know the word 'orientation' might conjure up images of camaraderie and hospitality, but in actual fact it is just a fancy way of saying 'we're gonna embarass you tonight so please bear with us'. We initially wanted the newcomers to do some dance, but we thought that might be a tad bit too cruel ... lol. In the end, we had them sing a couple of songs. See? Aren't I kind hearted. Anyway here are some pics from the night.













Pervert Lee's Birthday Bash

Last Friday was also the night where we had a belated birthday celebration at Poppy for Pervert Lee, my old school buddy. His real name is Eugene actually, but everyone calls him Pervert. How that nickname came about, I have no idea...but I do think it suits him to a tee. I mean c'mon, just look at him! :)


(above: A photo of me and the birthday boy at poppy. As you can see, he is very perverted)


(above: Pervert Lee was caught red-handed making calls to the 1-800-SEX number again)

Baby Caitlin

On Saturday, I found the time during one of our band practice sessions to play around with Baby Caitlin, the daughter of Sean and Karen. Ain't she adorable.






4 Comments:

Blogger Bernice said...

she looks like Sean!!! That is too cute!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

She looks like sean doesn't she? Hahah, she has his eyes.

davidlee : Blessed monday to you too!

2:07 PM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

Damn, im sexy.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Only to primates
hahahah

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home