Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Fingers Are Rusty

Has it been that long?

I just realised that I haven't posted anything new on my blog for a grand total of 9 days! Even as I clicked on the 'Create New Post' icon on Blogger, I can just about picture my dear ol' blog all covered in cobwebs and grimy soot. The poor thing.

Oh well, I have a few minutes to spare today so I think it's best I breathe some life back into my blog to save it from it's descent into oblivion.


Too much blessing?...hahah

It's amazing just how hectic our lives have become that we can't even spare a few minutes a day to jot down our thoughts. As for me, I confess that I've been guilty, just like you and the rest of the working drones out there...lol, of trying to cram as many productive nano-seconds into a day as humanly possible.

I guess I have no choice really. With the development of my new web service in its final stages, and with its iminent beta launch in December, now is not the time to sit back with my feet propped up on some fancy footstool. Having to balance all this with my office work and church activities can definitely be straining at times, but hey, I'm not complaining :) Join me in chanting my mantra..."Work is a blessing! work is a blessing....work is a blessing..... work is a blessing .... work is a bless...zzZzzZZzzZZz"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home