Friday, December 09, 2005

24 And Already A Doctor

An early birthday celebration

Here's a big pre-birthday shout-out to my old time friend, Valerie Heong. Or should I say, Doctor Valerie Heong *ahem*. I better start getting used to addressing her that way :) She is one person whom I've known since the ancient o' days, back when we were wee little kids annoying the crap out of the poor souls which had been given the nerve wracking task of trying to teach us bible verses in Sunday school....hahahah. Needless to say, most of these teachers didn't last too long. I wonder why...hmmmmm.

We celebrated her 24th birthday at Luna Bar after work on a thursday night. After a long day at work, I am sure all of us welcomed the chance to sit back and relax with a bunch of friends. Below are a few pictures I took, not many though because I had to adjourn at *cough cough* 10:30 pm. What are you laughing at?? I was tired okay! *sighh* I'm getting to be an old geezer.


(above: A nice group shot. As the only guy in the photo, I was relegated to the back..sighh)


(above: In Avenue K's Kim Gary. If i taste another strand of Nisin aka Maggi-Mee-In-A-Fancy-Bowl Noodles I'll barf!)


(above: Unveiling the birthday girl with her boyfriend, Lester)


(above: Valerie, Janice and I )


(above: Me, Hazel and Sit Fong with her superbly rehearsed, instantaneous, stage performance smile!)


(above: This is one of the views from Luna Bar. Why look, you can see Menara Maybank from here. Ahhh, my old place of training. Oh how I miss the sweet sounds of the Maybank anthemn being played throughout its hallowed halls at 9am sharp.)


(above: Another view from Luna Bar of the KL Skyline at night. )

4 Comments:

Blogger Bernice said...

aww... look at you all dressed up...

1:51 PM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

argh! ure wearing a tie! u pansy yuppie boy! hahaha

cool shots of kl though..

5:20 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

I went straight work, i had NO CHOICE!! ...argghhh :( Curses to the tie!

11:30 AM  
Blogger chenlina said...

coach factory outlet
new england patriots jerseys
canada goose outlet
adidas trainers
mont blanc mountain pen
moncler jackets
true religion uk
ugg italia
ugg outlet
nhl jerseys cheap
chenlina20161219

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home