Friday, January 13, 2006

Notoriety and Fame (Sort of)

Ma, look at me!



Surprise surprise, my blog was quoted in a News.com article dated January 10th. Check it out here. I'm famous! Woo Hoo! Now if only I can tap upon my newfound...ermm...'fame' to make a quick buck. Anyone care for an autograph?...lol. Alright, you can stop pelting me with rotten eggs now.


Whatever happened to people's sense of humour?



Remember my previous post entitled 'Bowling balls and Birthday cakes', the one where I jokingly touched on how nice it would be if we had a 'bulan raya haji' instead of 'hari raya haji'? Well, some people found it fit to take offense over what I said. Geez, some people really have their panties up in a bunch. But then again, isn't it typical of a person (or a people) suffering from low self-esteem to think that everyone is out to 'insult' or to 'get at' them? I am sure you know what I'm referring to. You can read this person's comment here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, i agree some people really don't have a sense of humour. We non muslims at least know how to party hard and work hard too! Isk Live a life!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

"Work hard and party harder", a maxim for the new breed of yuppies :)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

gwai lo koh: Heyyy, you began blogging. I've added a link to your page. Welcome to the blogosphere mate!

Thanks for your kind comments. I will do my best to remain disgraceful...hahah.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home