Thursday, February 09, 2006

Babies are Babe Magnets

Or are they?

People say that the best way to pick up girls is by taking a cute baby for a walk. Just let the little infant do its thang and sit back and watch as the females come flocking in droves to 'oooh' and 'aaah' and generally make a huge fuss over it.

Adoring females : Awwww, that baby is soooo cute!
Guy with Baby : Yea loh, people say he takes after me woh.
AF : Wahhh, very true oso ler. YOU are so cute!
GwB : It runs in the family.
AF : Would you make love to me?
GwB : Alright.

Sounds pretty simple hor? I couldn't find anyone who was willing to 'loan' me their baby for this experiment (don't they care about science??). No choice lor, I'll just have to post a video of a cute baby and see if it works then.



Let the flocking begin!

5 Comments:

Blogger NickTay said...

that babe is definately a babe mangnet :)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

i dont see any flocking females yet ... sighhh

10:12 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

But the baby is not mine! I merely borrowed it! :(

11:41 AM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

Hmm, the more babies i make the more chicks i get. From a mathematical point of view, i'll have an infinite number of chicks! muahahah!!!

I think men in India and China stumbled upon this discovery ages ago.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

hazel: I took it during one particular band practice session, can't remember which one. And puh-leeze, I don't have to steal her from you coz she originally belongs to me!...muahahhaha

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home