Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Perverted Religious Officers

Why am I not surprised?

I remember something which happened way back in 1992, when I was still in primary school. One of my classmates, a girl, was sexually harassed by a religious teacher, an Ustad or whatever it is they are called. I remember this Oostad coming in the classroom looking all pious and holy in his robe and songkok, talking about the virtues of obeying his god and blah blah blah.

What a joke.

The Uztart was accused of groping the girl and sending her sexually suggestive notes during class. Needless to say, there was a big hoo-hah over this, with all the parents up in arms. In the end, the Oozdud was unceremoniously kicked out of the school. I don't know what happened to him after that, but I do remember seeing the Oos-turd in the Subang Jaya pasar malam a few years later hand-in-hand with a really young girl, hugging and kissing.

Fast forward around a decade, and the situation is still the same, if not worst. Anyone remember the report of those religious officers raiding a nightclub in KL and detaining all the malay men and women? Remember how they oogled at the female detainees and forced them to do humiliating dances in front of a gaggle of horny, perverted religious zealots who kept making sexually derogatory remarks?

After such 'enlightening' experiences, you can't blame me for barely lifting an eyebrow when I read this in the newspaper.

KUALA LUMPUR: A group of moral crusaders had the tables turned on them when they were arrested by the police for allegedly molesting a woman they had caught for khalwat.

A 21-year-old banquet supervisor and his 17-year-old sales assistant girlfriend, who were at her brother's home in Kg Sungai Penchala, had a shock when the men kicked open the door and stormed into the house.

Brickfields OCPD Asst Comm Mohd Dzuraidi Ibrahim said the men, aged between 24 and 44, beat up the boyfriend when he tried to explain that they had not been doing anything wrong, causing him to suffer injuries to his face, eyes and body.

“They then broke into the bathroom where the girl was taking a shower and allegedly groped and fondled her.

“One of the men also slapped her,” said ACP Mohd Dzuraidi.

The men then dragged the couple to the Brickfields police district headquarters to lodge a police report against them for khalwat.

However, they received a nasty surprise when police arrested them instead after the girl lodged a report against them.

This just reconfirms what I've already known all these years. The biggest perverts are the idiots who go around spying on couples and arresting them under the guise of religious duty. How many more times must this happen before the muslim community in Malaysia does something to stop it? Although I'm not a muslim and this does not affect me directly, it still pisses me off to read of such things happening in a supposedly 'modern' city such as Kuala Lumpur. I sincerely feel for my muslim friends who have to put up with such rubbish.

Khalwat Officers.

Pah!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Asyraf Lee said...

Interesting world we live in eh dewd?

And it's "Ustaz" lah :D

7:32 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Yea, interesting :)

Ohh, its Ustaz issit?...hahah, I never knew. My bad.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hear, hear! Hyprocritical low-lifes.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home