Friday, March 31, 2006

Drag Racing Down Memory Lane

When I was a young warthoggggg

Talking about my childhood obsession with gaming in my previous post has got me feeling all nostalgic. With renewed semangat, I began digging through my collection of old photographs and movies and came across this video.

My friends and I shot and compiled this video quite a number of years ago during our college days, where the only things one our minds were cars, girls, more girls, and cars with girls in them. And maybe the occasional gay-joke, but that's a different story.

Watching this video reminded me of all the great people I've met during this period of my life, all the hours spent along deserted stretches of tarmac at ungodly hours in the morning, the camaraderie, the friendly (and not so friendly) rivalry, not to mention the many times where we had to hightail it with the police in hot pursuit.

Ahhh...the bliss of youth.

Now I'm an old fart who drives below the speed limit; believes that stock standard is better than modified; can't stay up past 2am without the help of an unhealthy amount of illegal substances; and politely pulls over every time a police summons me.

Yup, it's straight to the geriatric ward for me.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger frostee said...

Whoah... glad to see that you guys did make some wise choices to burn rubber down the track and not along highways too often.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Bernice said...

You are getting old Bernard... Old, old, old, old man...

7:45 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Hahah...something drastic like a car accident or something? Dragging is most of the time very uneventful =)

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Tents information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

8:26 AM  
Blogger chenlina said...

coach factory outlet
new england patriots jerseys
canada goose outlet
adidas trainers
mont blanc mountain pen
moncler jackets
true religion uk
ugg italia
ugg outlet
nhl jerseys cheap
chenlina20161219

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home