Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Look Ma, It's Me!

Hodgepodge I Am in the papers



My colleague brought this to my attention yesterday. Pretty strange, how some people find the crap I post in my blog fit for publication in a national newspaper. Oh well, I guess they have to fill their pages with something...hahahah, and I'm not complaining lah. Hopefully this will result in my blog receiving oodles of hits, and I'll be catapulted to instant stardom, woo hoo! I will have many many fans, and we'll all go off and form our own country and live happily ever after.

Ahhhhh...the stuff that dreams are made of.

9 Comments:

Blogger Bernard Yong said...

HAhahahah...you and ur secrets. I should start blackmailing you ler =)

Anyway, as if you tell me a lot of your secrets :P I'm always one of the last to find out about things... sighhh.

10:25 AM  
Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

hahaha...i'm gonna spam my blog with links to your blog and steal all your traffic! hahahahha

12:20 PM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

This paper is for toilet reading wan ah? LOL

12:21 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

cocka doodle: ALL paper are for toilet reading =)

Lord apprentice: My fans are loyal, they can never be stolen away..muahah

12:26 PM  
Blogger dareNtiff said...

i am amazed by the "power" of BLOG! I was doing a search on the Newspaper for the Schoolfight, and i stumbled on Bernard's quote in the Malay Mail edition.

I quickly came to your site.. and wow! you are on National Newspapers!!

Do it more! Mebbe u can start earning money like the others!!

:) d

5:25 PM  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

Congrats. You are famous now.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weiii good lar when u establish your own country liaw remember to offer me PR so that i can become semi citizen of The Democratic Republic of St.Bernard.

Cseng

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And pay me for the newspaper you took...I know that its worth more now since you're a celebrity .. ;)

Cheers!

1:25 PM  
Blogger frostee said...

Erm... authograph please! Hehe!

Brace yourself dude!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home