Monday, April 17, 2006

Blockhead

I am suffering from a severe case of writer's block. Nothing seems to be flowing through my mind. Well, nothing creative and post-worthy that is.

Too many things are weighing on my mind. Work concerns, my business, annoying clients and a heck of a lot more crap which I can't be bothered to mention. Sometimes I wish I could just take a nice holiday to get away from it all.

Now that would be nice.

*Wishful thinking*

I know.... my incessant workhalism would never permit to enjoy such creature comforts. At least not at this stage in my life. Holidays will just have to wait for later.

7 Comments:

Blogger frostee said...

*Looks at the comment above*

*Shrugs*

We all need a holiday once in a while. Need to unwind cos we are to winded up because of work and all. Hang in there dude.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Who the crap is dillet? Spammers like him deserve to die. Somebody call him at that number and put him out of his misery.

f.o.n. : Thanks for the words of encouragement

7:08 PM  
Blogger Bernice said...

Mr. Yong, I need tech advice... Going to buy a laptop and I'm trying to decide if I should get it here or Malaysia... Opinion?

10:21 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

bernice : I think its cheaper in Malaysia, depends on which brand ur getting though. I have friends over in Australia who come back and buy PCs in M'sia coz it's cheaper.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Bernice said...

I think I'm looking at getting a Compaq. possibly a mac... will there be a voltage difference or anything like that?

7:12 PM  
Blogger Bernice said...

David: how much was it?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

bernice : Get an Acer...muahahah. It's cheap, plus the specs are very good.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home