Monday, April 03, 2006

Saving The World During My Weekend

My hot weekend date

Last weekend was pretty uneventful for me, which is definitely a welcome thing. Especially after that weekend (which I'm still recovering from btw...*urkk*). I ran some errands, shared a bit on Saturday service and chilled out at Cotton Club on Saturday night.


(above: Blah blah blah, yakity-yak...that basically sums up what I talked about on Saturday)

Other than that, my weekend was spent mostly with the dude below.



Presenting my date for last weekend, Lord Uz'Ma Beej (geddit?...bwahah, alrite juvenile humour here). As you can see, he is a green colored orc. With a pretty spify looking armour I might add.

Oh yeah, he's also a warrior, with 352 hit points, a magic rating of 70, fatigue stats of 310 and zzzzzZZZZzzzzz....

Ok lah, I won't bore you with such details. Needless to say, we had a fabulous weekend. Together we travelled through beautiful countryside, with nothing but the clear blue sky above us and miles and miles of rolling plains before us.

We embarked on a many great adventure, encountering many vicious creatures (which we proceeded to hack to little bits n' pieces), and met many interesting folks (which we also proceeded to hack into litle bits n' pieces).

Ahhh, it was a time to remember.

Now it's the start of the week, and normal working peons like me can't afford to go galavanting through the countryside with an orc warrior. Whatever plans I have in store with my orc buddy here will just have to wait for the weekend.

Sighhhhh.


(above: You can see the KL Tower in the background)


(above: Hey, even a vicious orc warrior (level 19, HP +26, MP+33...zzzZZZzzz...) has to take a dump once in awhile)


(above: Cue romantic music)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger frostee said...

Hahah! Interesting weekend "escapade" =)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

The game is onz man..bloody marvelous

9:32 AM  
Blogger frostee said...

I bet it is. How I sometimes wish I have the luxury of time to do all this again. Playing 'till the wee hours of the morning.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

It just came out a month ago or so. It's called 'Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion' by Bethesda Softworks.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops...i hit the publish button before i finished :P burt the geek!! guess whoooo??????? hahaha

10:43 AM  
Blogger Doreen said...

Boys WILL be boys eh?

11:52 AM  
Blogger frostee said...

doreen: I sure hope so. Would be totally whacked if boys will be girls! Hahah! Joking ya!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

anonymous : Yes, Janissebel :P

doreen : Girls who are boys, who like boys to be girls, who do boys like they're girls, who do girls like they're boys...ermm..or something like tat.. hahah.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Doreen said...

Phwoar. OK. That's hell confusing yo! Lol.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home