Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Return of the Yong

It's been awhile...

I'm backkkkkkkk!!! Gosh, how long has it been? I'm sorry but the past few weeks have left me precious little time to blog. Work assignments and projects keep coming one after the other like some sort of freakish tsunami. Not that I'm complaining though...more projects basically means more moolah, and you can never have too much of that eh ;)

Quite a lot has happened in the past few weeks so I won't even bother trying to recap it (such an easy cop out eh...hyuk hyuk). Instead, I'll just post some pictures of some of the more memorable events which transpired in my absence from this blog.

Chi Yen & Daren's wedding

In what will definitely be one of the most memorable weddings for me, my old friend of umpteen years, Chia Chi Yen, tied the knot with Daren Woon. It's a match made in heaven really :) My heartiest congrats to the newly married couple!


(above: My first childhood friend to get married....tai ko lui ler!)


(above: When was the last time you saw a bride and groom perform at their own wedding? Both of them are awesome guitarists)


(above: Sit Fong, Fean, Hazel and Valerie (left to right))


(clockwise from top left: Yi Yin, Julie, Li-Ann, Angie)


(above: Apparently, guys aren't very creative when it comes to dressing. Everywhere you look, it's yet another guy wearing a striped shirt)


(above: Janice sang amazingly well, I on the other hand made a lot of amazing mistakes)




(above: Alvin's hands are mysteriously drawn to his nipples)



Klue Blue Chili Award

My girlfriend got nominated for the Klue Blue Chili Award a couple of weeks ago. This award basically seeks to recognize young individuals who have achieved a significant amount of success in whatever fields they are involved in.












Chor's Farewell

It seems that everyone is going abroad to further their career. The past couple of weeks saw another one of my friends leave for, where else, Australia to work. Being the good friends that we were, we decided to drag him for a karaoke session to torture him with our singing. Serves him right for ditching us here in Malaysia.


(above left to right: Samuel, some unknown dude, Chor and Julius)




(above: Julius singing what it truly means to be lonely)


(above: Although it looks like it, we're not in pain. Really)

3 Comments:

Blogger frostee said...

good to see you back here dude.

Picture updates are good!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

Hey man, good to see your comments again!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Chor said...

Basket!!!! I leave for Aus n don't check up on you..... then u cont to write such wonderful stuff about me huh!!!!
Oi... email me the pictures leh!!! Basket

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home