Friday, March 03, 2006

Hitz Fm Birthday Bash

I'm leaving...on a Van plane

*My slot has been changed to 5:20 pm. Yikes! Have to rush liao

Well, this is it. After two rushed weeks of preparation, tomorow is the day of the performance. We'll be meeting up at Astro at 6:30 in the morning for an hour of briefing followed by breakfast. Most of the local artistes and their crew will be going by the buses provided. Not me and my group though, we've decided to drive up there ourselves.

We should reach there by noon, which gives us a few hours to do our sound checks, stage rehearsals and last minute preparations. Our performance is slated for around 8 something at night I think, but knowing how 'punctual' Malaysians can be, I would'nt be surprised if the timing is all screwed up...hahah.

Wish me all the best. I'll post some stuff on it when I'm back!


(above: I like to move it move it! As you can see, Mark is pretty excited over the dance. Either that or he forgot to take his Parkinsons medication again)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the best! im sure you'll out shine everyone on stage.

updates!! updates! when you are back ok?

6:26 PM  
Blogger Bernice said...

haha... Malaysians are known for their punctuality...

8:14 PM  
Blogger Bernard Yong said...

chaz: yea, i'll post some updates when I'm back. Too bad u can't come though :)

bernice: hahah, true dat

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home